At First Baptist North Pole, we care about your Kids! We offer a variety of different children's programs on Sunday, Wednesday, and through out the year..
Children's Ministries Offered
- Sunday School – for all age groups
- Children's Church— during morning service (grades Kindergarten – 5th grade)
- AWANA – Sunday Evenings from 6:00 to 7:15 during the school year; ages 3 - 8th grade.
- American Heritage Girls Troop AK-1412 – Grades K - 12th, Mondays from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Trial Life USA Troop AK-1412 – Grades K-12th, Mondays from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Vacation Bible School – June 5th – 10th from 5:45 to 8:30 p.m.
- Easter and Christmas children’s music programs
Children's ChurchThis dynamic and exciting time of teaching begins at 11:00am. Our kids get focused attention and great teaching from God word.
We have 3 age groups:
Pre-K-Kindergarten, 1st-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grade.
We welcome all those who want to be part of this ministry to our kids. Sunday School
A small group setting where the children learn God's word in a fun, family atmosphere. Sunday School begins at 9:45am. A greeter at the door can assist you in finding the age appropriate classes.
Children in Worship"Let the children come to me." said Jesus.
As a congregation, we have a special responsibility to teach them to worship.
Here are some things we each can do:
- Make a special effort to make the church a place of joy.
- Warmly welcome everyone possible, especially children.
- Help children participate by sharing bulletins, hymnals and Bibles as they are used. Point to the words as they are read or sung.
- However small their offering might be, let them place it on the offering plate. They will rejoice at being included. Also, let them sign their own name on the attendance registration pad or card.
- Be patient when children participate as a group in worship. Their singing of Scripture reading or little dramas mean a great deal to them. If they make mistakes, compliment them on their willingness to be in front of the congregation anyway.
- While parents should accept responsibility for a child that disrupts worship, the rest of us need to accept interruptions occasionally as part of the joy of having children in worship with us.
- Pray for the children. They need all of the blessings of God possible... as do we all.